!/72nd BAC Lightnings

Phil Reeder

When, when ,when.............I WANT them, ten of each please mister :pray: .

John.

According to the Pocketbond catalogue,Trumpeter are releasing 3 kits of the Lightning in 1/72nd, as well the 2 in 1/32nd.Just like buses,wait for ages then 5 come together!

Following these releases being announced (Along with the long awaited Harrier GR7/9 and Typhoon in 1/32) earlier this year, Academy have also thrown their 1/72nd scale F6 hat into the ring, though someone suggested to me a week or so ago that this MAY be a joint tooling with Trumpeter, be sad if it was in one respect - you can't have enough Lightnings, and if one's wrong, they're both wrong!!

AND...don't forget we also have the 1/72 scale MPM F3 to look forward to this year.

Yep, we've a lot to look forward to this year............Lightnings and Canberra's - Yummeeeeee

Well.........

Crushed box and unsealed, four days to go and already at 40 quid!!!!!, I should have bought all the ones at my LMS for £16 last week, I'd have made a killing.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Airfix-1-48-EE-Light...1QQcmdZViewItem

John.

I`v still got an Airfix 1/48th F1 Lightning kit,and Aeroclub 2 seat conversion set,however,I`ve a sneaking feeling that Airfix may re-issue them in the future,possibly ,that is the reason Trumpeter haven`t included a 1/48th version,Just my own thoughts,nothing definate.

An Aeroclub F6 went for £53.00 on ebay yesterday.

I have an Aeroclub F1 and T4/5 in 48, and an Airfix F1 and F6 in 48 plus about 6 or more F1s and 2 F3s in 72nd, all awaiting attention. I also have a Frog P1, which will be made with Airfix wings, and Aeroclub details.

Did I say I like Lightnings?