Italeri 1/48 A-10 A

Last but not least,I have been very busy for approx 6 months!

Italeri 1/48 A-10 A CT ANG,80years Anniversary scheme,"Black Lightning"

Airies cockpit set,verlinden detailing set,weapons from a Hasegawa set,weathering and wash by Pro Modeller and Tamiya.

P1000475.jpg

P1000479.jpg

P1000478.jpg

This was a commission build but the Guy changed his mind,so she's on my shelf til I decide what to do with her?!

Comments welcome.

Regards

Jon

• Like 1

Looks super-dooper.

This is why you always get a commissiong fee before starting the work. Live an' learn.

Trundle it off to eBay. Start 'er at 5GBP and run her for the max length of time. If she doesnt sell, then you are only out listing fees. If she does you are liable to start a bidding war and run up the sale. With that great quality, I wager you'll recoup your raw materials.

AAagggggHHHH!!!, thhuuuuudd, sssssssppplllllllllaaaat, kkkkkkkkeeerrrplankkk!!!!! <------------sound of a bloke in a wheelchair having a coronary....bloody marvelous mate, can I have it :whistle::rolleyes: just simply luvverly.

Lovely Hog! How did it go together? I believe there might be one or two issues with the fit in places? I know comment has been passed on other forums that the shape is a bit dodgy but to me it definately looks like an A-10.

AAagggggHHHH!!!, thhuuuuudd, sssssssppplllllllllaaaat, kkkkkkkkeeerrrplankkk!!!!! <------------sound of a bloke in a wheelchair having a coronary....bloody marvelous mate, can I have it :whistle::rolleyes: just simply luvverly.

:lol: I've always wondered what that sounded like!

Nice A-10 too - and in a less often seen scheme as well ^_^

Lovely Hog! How did it go together? I believe there might be one or two issues with the fit in places? I know comment has been passed on other forums that the shape is a bit dodgy but to me it definately looks like an A-10.

Ha ha ha...issues with fit in places?...oh dear god this kit is a bit of a dog really but Jon has done a superb job with it, so it just goes to show that with a bit of skill and patience you can sort most things out...good show old chap!