Revell 1/72 Lancaster B.1

Finally finished and done straight from the box with the exception of the gun barrels which are Quickboost (courtesy of Relish Models).Painted in Xtracrylix and Vallejo Model Air matt coat. If I had to do this again I'd definitely look for some aftermarket wheels too.

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1534-1.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

Apologies for some of the pics as I was interrupted while taking pics and the light was a bit poor when I returned to the task at hand.

Stephen

Loverly Lanc, nicely done.

John.

Stephen love that camouflage :thumbsup: , nice and clean, really beautiful mate :goodjob: well done

Finally finished and done straight from the box with the exception of the gun barrels which are Quickboost (courtesy of Relish Models).Painted in Xtracrylix and Vallejo Model Air matt coat. If I had to do this again I'd definitely look for some aftermarket wheels too.

Stephen

:goodjob:

OOOOOOO looks good! Hopefully when i can get some xtracrylix paint i'll be doing the other option !!!

Simply stunning - not bad for someone who doesn't play with the Gentleman's scale!!!

Hope you're proud of that one, the paintjob is A1.................. as usual, of course.

Love it,

Eng

Really nice finish, one of the best I've seen of the new Revell kit since it came out.

You're right about the wheels - really slab-sided, like Revell just couldn't be bothered with them. For those who are interested, they should look like this:

3397803.jpg

I'll be using Airfix ones on my Revell (scrounged from a build destined for the scrapheap), but someone's bound to bring out some resin soon. Anyone know Aeroclub's phone number?

Edited by a.k.a. thom