I know you cant wait for more completed F-16-s

Mentalguru

on the fuselage each side of the tail there are some clear lights, but tamiya dont tell you how to finish them. Should they be clear, smoke, whatever- cos if yu dont do anything about it its going to give you some bovver right! Cos it will look like puke grey plastic through the hole in the middle otherwise

And Monkey boy- can you pleas set the bloody ABC on this thing to spell proper- it keeps telling me GREY is gray- not very BRIT modeler huh :undecided::winkgrin:

And Monkey boy- can you pleas set the bloody ABC on this thing to spell proper- it keeps telling me GREY is gray- not very BRIT modeler huh :undecided::winkgrin:

I can see I'm going to have to give you a chinese burn there fella <_< The spell checker is software that you have to download yourself, so I have no control over it :rolleyes: Try looking in the options to set it to UK English... And if it's there, please forward a humble apology in writing by 5pm, or i'll send Nigel after you... and you DON'T want that :P

Guest Cop
I can see I'm going to have to give you a chinese burn there fella <_< The spell checker is software that you have to download yourself, so I have no control over it :rolleyes: Try looking in the options to set it to UK English... And if it's there, please forward a humble apology in writing by 5pm, or i'll send Nigel after you... and you DON'T want that :P

Coz I've had to shave my legs!! :analintruder:

underside is silver.cut a piece of tinfoil to shape.

lay tinfoil shiney(sp) side up in recess then attach light with a drop of future or white glue...

cool- thanks- is the light clear or should it be smoke..