Heritage Aviation Mosquito

Thanks guys and cheers Ian, the kit has also helped as it is well engineered and if I can do it anybody can. Here is the crew door and the ice guards for the engine intakes they were made from plastic sheet, thin wire and some Arba mesh.

P8290015.JPG

Graham.

Hi Graham

nice work o the Mossie; I've been watching this with some interest for some time now.

So good to see you're doing it in 489(NZ) markings, too :speak_cool:

I have tp admire your perseverance; I started a Falcon Beaufighter, but gave up on it at about the 65% complete mark... silly boy! :banghead:

Cheers from NZ

Mike

Thanks guys, Mike she is wearing 487 markings :winkgrin: Well the ice guards are on plus the crew door now I am in the process of fitting the bomb bay doors.

P8300019.JPG

Graham

Edited by Graham

Well done Graham... We can tell you were excited by the dithery last shot! :lol:

When you've calmed down, remember to take some quality shots for us all to drool over... you never know, Ian might steal them for his site too ;)

Cheers guys so glad you like her, the wee battery light was flashing so I had to be quick (honest) :winkgrin: I sure will try and take better piccies when she is done and Ian already has the build running on his site.

Thanks again

Graham.