Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'RECOVERED'.
Found 2 results
Hi Pals, I finally finished the recovery / update Tamiya Merkava. I liked (modestly) it was finally enough. And it is that a aerbrush is essential to achieve good results, without forgetting the brush of course. I have some material in 30 years, which can also be improved, and seen how was this encourages me to try yet. Link to WIP below http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234998843-the-lion-of-the-desert-merkava-mki/ Thank you for watch and comment, cheers mates And some shot on detail.... Thx for watch and comments, cheers mates
Hi mates, this time, the WIP I propose is a little different, because this is a model that i do about 30 years ago. I have recently been doing cleaning and I found a couple of boxes with the surviving models of my adolescence. Although it has long seemed they were very good (modestly), now, are the opposite. Therefore, I estimate that only about 4 or 5 models will be able to "upgrade". One of them is the venerable MERKAVA MK1 of the Tamiya brand, a classic in my opinion. The original model is painted with Enamels and brush, all processes, because at that time no acrylics, much less airbrush ... I have recently seen a thread called the EARLY YEARS and encouraged me to do something. From what I see, we all have models of youth still conrservan a special charm. Here are some pictures of the model as is Cheers