Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'OEZ'.
Found 5 results
Hi Guys, Here are my Su-7 Fitters from OEZ but reboxings from Smer and Eduard. Not very easy kits but very well build able. Added air scoops and ventilation louvres from Quickboost and resin ejection seats from Eduard. Armament is a mix from the kit and from a Eduard MiG-21. The Iraqi decals are from the Eduard box and the Algerian came of a decalset from Hi-Decal. ] Erik
For this GB I will be doing something a little bit different for me, I’ll be building two identical models! By pure chance on evilbay I came across 2 1/48th OEZ Su-7’s for about $10 US! One model was missing the canopies and decals, but the kind sole threw in a VacForm aftermarket one. This wasn’t really needed as the kit supplies both open and closed canopy sets. So I intend to build a Czech Air Force and Soviet Su-7BKL, though right towards the end of their lives they were still frontline attack aircraft in the early 80’s (they were still some in service in the very early 90’s!). The model/s are really nice and have been used by Eduard with extra bits added (that said I now have 2 of the Limited Edition Su-17/22M3’s in the stash with full AM accessories as well!!!). The instructions are……interesting!! Will be using a set from the Eduard Su-7. Because they were so cheap I’ll be throwing heaps of AM stuff, this is just some of the stuff, still need more! So far; Eduard – Internal & External sets, BKL (BMK not needed) Wheel Well Doors QuickBoost – Intake Scoops (need another set) Aries – Cockpit set Wolfpack – Engine nozzle set Pavla – Ejection set The open canopy version will have the AM cockpit set, the closed will have the Eduard added bit. Colours scheme have yet to be finalised and I may switch the Soviet one to a Polish one yet. I can’t wait for this GB!!!!
Su-25, Peruvian Air Force 2005, no. 071 in 1/48. Made from an old OEZ Letohrad (Czechoslovakia) kit. I used photoetched parts from Eduard and Part. The rest is self-made (for example flaps, slots, airbrakes etc.). Decals are from Authentic Decals 4847 set. Miss of stencils is not a mistake in this case.
Greetings. My participation in this Group Build will serve little purpose other than to counterbalance the landslide of Eduard masterpieces taking part and to get rid of some loft insulation. The starting point is that old pony, OEZ Lethorad's MiG-21 MF/SMT/bis, which for years has been the only way to represent a late model Fishbed. For those unfamiliar with its appearance: (Clicking on the images above will lead you to a high-res version). The optional canopies: The surface detail: The external loads: Other than some well documented problems with the shape (wrong fuselage section, canopy size, and tail surfaces sweep) and fit (multiplied sevenfold if you're doing a bis or SMT), the kit has an odd feature in which all the mating surfaces of the wings and tail fin have an inner ridge that will prevent you from getting the right section. To my knowledge there is only one way to overcome this: Before and after: Before and after - the outcome: One of the MiGs will be all buttoned up, undercarriage included, so I did the wings as well: And that's all for today...
Hello all. I am nick from Greece and this is my first topic here. I have been watching the forum for a while but this is the first time I post a WIP. I am new to modeling and this is my seventh model so far. My project is the the old Su-25 from OEZ with after market 1. cokpit from neomega 2. EDUARD interior 48416 and exterior set 48421 3. EDUARD BRAsSIN Su-25 pilons 648054 4. EDUARD Masks EX079 5. EDUARD BRASSIN R-60 / AA-8 Aphid 1/48 648082 6. EDUARD BRASSIN Rocket launcher B-8M1 1/48 648041 7. NORTH STAR MODELS Kh-29 L (NATO AS-14 Kedge A) with AKU-58 (pylon) 8. NORTH STAR MODELS Kh-25 MT (NATO Karen-10) with APU-68 I want to build this aircraft of the UKRAINE air force with splitter camo The build started from the cockpit from the canopy that I added plastic to replicate the frame: I continued with the cockpit from neomega that is very good in detail as well is the fit. I painted the cockpit with AKAN colors. hhThe disappointment came at the wheel whells that came with zero detail. So I decided to scratch new from EVERGREEN plastic. The result is this: I painted with Gunze and AKAN colors and it looks like this: II painted the EDUARD seat (I did not used neomega) I closed the fuselage and the cockpit inside: after that it was time to make the main gear whells. The kit had as I said zero detail and looked like this: So Evergreen to the rescue again. The result is satisfying for me because it is really the first time I attempt to scratch something: And a picture of the total progress so far: I would be pleased to hear your comments