In case you have missed the announcement, the reason that the forum has been slow at times since the minor version update the other day is due to a Denial of Service attack, brute force attack on our email, and judging by the lag with our FTP response, that too. If you're feeling like you're experiencing a glitch in the Matrix, you're not wrong. This is the same MO as the attack in September 2016 that occurred when we transitioned to the new version 4 of the software. We're currently working with US and UK cyber-crime departments, who specialise in this sort of thing, and we're hopeful that we'll be able to track them down this time by using the accumulated evidence already held. We are pretty certain that it's a continuation of the same attack last year, only at a reduced intensity to deter people from using the site "because it's terribly slow", rather than taking it down completely, and we're also sure of the motivations of those responsible. Spite. Please bear with us in the interim, and wish us luck in dealing with these.... "people".
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '70s NATO v Warsaw Pact GB'.
Found 1 result
PlaStix posted a topic in Ready for Inspection - ArmourThis is my build for the 70s NATO vs Warsaw Pact GB. It was a lovely kit to make apart from the instructions being a bit wrong in a couple of places. I hadn't heard of Modelcollect before but would certainly buy one of their kits again. The detail is excellent for such a small kit. A bonus is that the kit comes with a metal barrel and Link & Length tacks. The kit originally came with band tracks but these, I found, have been replaced - however, there are no instructions for putting the L&L tracks together - it would help if you have made some L&L tracks before - which I have done. The model is OOB apart from where I had to replace a handrail with wire as the kit part was very fragile and snapped early on. The model depicts a T-64 somewhere in Eastern Europe during the 1970s. I used Humbrol, Revell, Citadel and Railmatch Acrylic paints and all were applied with brushes. All the paints were thinned with water. The WIP can be found here. Lots of photos: I have finished building a small scenic base for this kit and have taken some photos with the tank in place. The full set can be found here. A few here - these are new photos which were taken in daylight - posted on 15/03/17: Comments and suggestions welcome. Kind regards, Stix