Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

gazza l

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


gazza l last won the day on June 13 2017

gazza l had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

1,637 Excellent


About gazza l

  • Rank
    Obsessed Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

2,622 profile views
  1. Absolutely stunning work. gazza l
  2. BAe Harrier GR7 Revell 1/48

    Great looking Harrier, very nicely made and weathered. gazza l
  3. Looks good to me! gazza l
  4. 1/48 Junkers Ju-88 A-5 (ICM)

    Stunning work, looks very nice indeed. gazza l
  5. They both look fantastic, nice work. gazza l
  6. Yet another Nimrod

    Nice clean build, it builds into a very impressive/imposing model. gazza l
  7. Nice work, nice scheme. gazza l
  8. Messerschmitt Bf 110 G-4

    Thanks very much. Yes they are a bit of a pain, you end up removing most of that lovely surface detail. Thanks, the colours are RLM 76 light blue, RLM 75 Grey and RLM 70 green for the prop blades. Thank you everyone for your kind comments. gazza l
  9. Bf 109 C-1 by AMG 1:48

    Excellent modelling and photography... not often we see an early 109. gazza l
  10. HP Victor K2 1:72nd scale

    Excellent work, very impressive, especially considering it's a 30 plus year old Matchbox kit. gazza l
  11. Hi everyone. Here is my first completion for 2018, a nice kit, although a little complex with a few fit issues, particularly around the engine nacelles and wing joints. This was a profipack edition so included a photo-etch and a masking set, (essential with all those windows). I also added Eduard resin wheels and a Master set of turned aerials, which I soldered together, a first for me. Painted with Xtracolor enamels and weathered with oils and pastel chalks. Thanks for looking, gazza l
  12. Very nice Provost, I vaguely remember seeing the Pelicans at RAF Waterbeach many years ago. gazza l
  13. HP Victor K2 1:72nd scale

    Fantastic work Angelo, not an easy kit to do but you seem to making it look very easy! gazza l
  14. Turned out very nice, I'm impressed at your speed and quality of work. Definitely wetted my appetite to get on with mine... maybe after my Shackleton. gazza l
  15. Airfix Nimrod MR.1

    Looks really good in that grey/white scheme... I hope to get started on mine sometime this year. gazza l