This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here:

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

  • Announcements

    • Mike

      Ongoing DDoS Attack causing Forum Slowness   26/04/17

      In case you have missed the announcement, the reason that the forum has been slow at times since the minor version update the other day is due to a Denial of Service attack, brute force attack on our email, and judging by the lag with our FTP response, that too.  If you're feeling like you're experiencing a glitch in the Matrix, you're not wrong.  This is the same MO as the attack in September 2016 that occurred when we transitioned to the new version 4 of the software.  We're currently working with US and UK cyber-crime departments, who specialise in this sort of thing, and we're hopeful that we'll be able to track them down this time by using the accumulated evidence already held.    We are pretty certain that it's a continuation of the same attack last year, only at a reduced intensity to deter people from using the site "because it's terribly slow", rather than taking it down completely, and we're also sure of the motivations of those responsible.  Spite.   Please bear with us in the interim, and wish us luck in dealing with these.... "people".


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Ozzyman69 last won the day on January 28

Ozzyman69 had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

646 Excellent


About Ozzyman69

  • Rank
    Established Member
  • Birthday 06/03/69

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    KBP Boryspil, Kyiv, Ukraine
  • Interests
    Old kits forever!

Contact Methods

  • Yahoo

Recent Profile Visitors

380 profile views
  1. Oh yes. Sometimes I have used same method way with extra fine sand paper after painting job too. Good result and interesting experiment.
  2. Randy, after white gloss painting it`s necessary to add black pointed pre-shading for the little bit lines outline restoration. May be heavier...but after finishing it`s ok, I think. Thank you, Randy. I`m glad you like it.
  3. Wheels & landing gears doors painting preparation: Cheers. Andrii
  4. Hi everybody. There are the next steps of my painting process in new photo here. Wing and fuselage body are completely done:
  5. Thank you, Davide. Painting job is finished now. I will to show a photo soon, it may be tomorrow.
  6. Yes of course. It`s cool. And one of a stewardess talks: "Our flight is a military mission flight. Please fasten your seat belts" I do not want to make a haste, but I very want to make off this step..
  7. Well, step by step the painting procedures is in progress. Not an easy to work with the white colour (gloss acrylic enamel)..but I believe in success..
  8. I am really like B-58 "Hustler" (I think) and I like rare & classic camo schame (Cold war period)... An old fashions style of rare camo looks great jast on airliners anniversary (demo) painting scheme.
  9. I am happy too. Finelly, the time has comeThe basic painting scheme of the "Vigi" will be as a standard: White gloss & light ghost gray. But my prototype is:
  10. I agree, more realistic.
  11. One more: Cheers Andrii
  12. Hi all! Today I want to show the results of my WIP progress of the last week. So. All of the external parts had installed already. The painting procedures are in the progress now. But some results you can see in the pictures:
  13. Easter is coming. Allow me also to extend the best wishes of my family to you all.
  14. Pitot tube and alpha vane sensor element by "MASTER". It`s good for me.
  15. On the eve of the holiday: I did not so much again during the week. Difficutl week. Spring is always a lot of hobbies apart. I have done a little more. Well, drop tanks: