This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here:

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

  • Announcements

    • Mike

      Ongoing DDoS Attack causing Forum Slowness   26/04/17

      In case you have missed the announcement, the reason that the forum has been slow at times since the minor version update the other day is due to a Denial of Service attack, brute force attack on our email, and judging by the lag with our FTP response, that too.  If you're feeling like you're experiencing a glitch in the Matrix, you're not wrong.  This is the same MO as the attack in September 2016 that occurred when we transitioned to the new version 4 of the software.  We're currently working with US and UK cyber-crime departments, who specialise in this sort of thing, and we're hopeful that we'll be able to track them down this time by using the accumulated evidence already held.    We are pretty certain that it's a continuation of the same attack last year, only at a reduced intensity to deter people from using the site "because it's terribly slow", rather than taking it down completely, and we're also sure of the motivations of those responsible.  Spite.   Please bear with us in the interim, and wish us luck in dealing with these.... "people".


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

93 Excellent

1 Follower

About Blaubar

  • Rank
    New Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

222 profile views
  1. 3 2 1, where are the photos 😂😂😂 great job, enjoy uploading your pics 👍🏻
  2. Sorry to hear about the glue drama. The E10 is looking good though. This is quite an interesting undertaking of yours. Prost
  3. This is awesome. I am enjoying your attention to detail. 10/10
  4. Francis, the doors are fairly big, so a bit will be visible! Just trying to improve my scratching and interior building stuff. And it shows how much can be done with this kit
  5. Zimmerit does always seem like a difficult thing... The PE parts do seem too generic and "perfect", but we will not judge models with the magnification glass, so iIthink it is a great Tiger!!! Great work. At some point everyone switches to the paste and some Zimm tools or fancypants stuff, I assume?
  6. Hmm, Cognac... I wonder how this crate would affect their aiming and driving abilities... They'd be in absolute part-killer-mode
  7. Ok, this will be really nerdy now, but here is yesterdays build progress I cannot add a FuG 20 SE as there is no space for the 30 W.S.a as such I need to add a FuG 4 SE, which consists of the following parts: (Ok, I captured plugged with a double LL that is pretty bad :D) Commander's intercom connection is yet missing and I need to paint all the new cables and their clips. On both sender and receiver, I have added some clear plastic on top of the white areas as there was glass plating on the MHz frequency scale. You can not really see it and on the UKW sender it has kind of wiped out the white.. Some Kasten Pz 22 are missing (1 for the forwards driver, one for the gunner) they will be added to the very right, above the MP40 where the cable ends (green one). Here without my ugly infostuff: That's the end of the intercom for the rear driver: The second MP40s position, the bracing is in primer only, as it was added later and none bothered painting it, we are talking about hope it is a reasonable scenario: I have found a youtube video with more shots of the Pz.Sp.Wg in action, really bad propaganda film material, but interesting nonetheless. The just switched from tyres to rail track wheels. Have a good day, back to work
  8. That guy with the map, spectacular, lovely little diorama! His glasses are missing a strap around the head, ahm helmet, I think they did not super glue it to the helmet .
  9. That must be the biggest mouse house out there
  10. Yeah, it was not pleasent from the looks of it at all, and I like the winter and winter sports!
  11. Only 8 road wheels per side on a tiger.. awesome, past are the days of painting 10000 tyreslol
  12. Good casting modifications here Etienne, very cool updates here. Thud, you may also try your luck on It is also a pretty good source.
  13. That's a pretty badass tank depiction. I like the shot with the info panels, as if it were in a museum^^.