Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

View New Content

Showing topics posted in for the last 14 days.

This stream auto-updates     

  1. Past hour
  2. Big white triangle

    Offending drippage sanded and second coat of spray applied. I think it may even need a third coat yet, I'll see how it looks once dry.
  3. D-Day: 75th Anniversary of Normandy Landings

    Welcome guys, welcome.
  4. What about promised Pave knife and ecm pods, on promotion leaflet those are numbered as one of 8 differences. If this was a word game....come on. Cheers P
  5. Do we officially hate clear windows?

    This all makes sense! Thanks for your insight!
  6. Thunderchief

    Looking forward to more and thank you for sharing.
  7. Glad you sorted out the artwork conundrum Adey. Obviously the Carless artwork is superior, certainly in my eyes, to the example of Young's work. Young's is certainly very good but the Carless examples are beautiful.
  8. We're here four the money!

    a 50m exclusion zone
  9. Airfix 1/72 Phantom FG.1 in Stock at Hornby

    I suspect it probably is a little taller as the suspension on 001 will be under more load - especially if the tanks are full. Great picture.
  10. The clarity of that canopy shows off the attractive cockpit detailing a treat!
  11. That is impressive though not my sphere of interest. Just as an aside, DrwDecals have just released decals for the P-8 in three scales 1/200, 1.144 1/72.
  12. It's a chess set, you don't have to show the carriage.
  13. Any Correct Centurion Wheels in 1/35 kits?

    I got a pair of Panzer Art wheels as spares for the sides of my BARV a couple of years back. Just had a look at them and I would say they probably represent the 'final' version but would pass as the 'second' type. I dont much care for resin but these wheels are among the best resin parts I have used as far as clean moulding and lack of air bubbles.
  14. Phantom Intakes

    They're definitely things of beauty I know I could, but I don't think I could, this well Very interested party here Good idea putting this in here Mike, ta
  15. We were just being polite in not mentioning it Crisp.... Glad to hear that the wrist is on the mend.
  16. 1/18 Sd.Kfz. 251

    Great job Si,love the overhead shot....
  17. Westland Sea King HU5

    Cheers Andy , I spotted the issue with the grey patch on the side after the masks were cut so it will get sorted today. I take it that the tail rotor hub is the same blue grey as the main rotor hub as well ? Regards Dan
  18. Tamiya 1/32 A6M5 Zero

    Beautifull job and great photo's as well...
  19. Big As MAZ

    I had to Google that! To save others doing so, it's a Frog 7 missile system (four axle carrier vehicle & rail launched missile) Not the prettiest vehicle in the world, but, with Rich building it, another one well worth watching.
  20. "In the year I was born" GB - anyone interested?

    Excellent year and excellent choice Swamp Donkey. That '59 era Lightning will be great to see. You're in at #15 (how many more members do we need to get this GB onto the short list?) Cheers.. Dave
  21. Excellent little model, I love these little early armoured cars.
  22. More Pet Hates grumble grumble grumble

    Good luck with the search, Steve. Keep plugging away.
  23. The KG(J)54 262 not yet finished, my dad already started the next KG(J) bird. Using this Hobby Boss kit DSC_0010 by Reinhard Spreitzhofer, auf Flickr and doing "black 1" with Eagle Cals DSC_0012 by Reinhard Spreitzhofer, auf Flickr DSC_0011 by Reinhard Spreitzhofer, auf Flickr
  24. ok, realized you should follow the instructions with the landing gear the legs donĀ“t really go in afterwards so my dad had to bend the cover part and use some force to get the legs in, but everthingĀ“s fine now again DSC_0007 by Reinhard Spreitzhofer, auf Flickr DSC_0008 by Reinhard Spreitzhofer, auf Flickr DSC_0009 by Reinhard Spreitzhofer, auf Flickr
  25. Yeah leaning towards grey and orange, with some dark alclad metallic thrown in. I like the idea of his chest piece being bright orange with some numbers/id bands on against a dark grey armour, I've not nailed anything down yet but thats the colours I have in mind
  26. As long as we don't have to do it in German, I'd be finished after guten morgen Benedikt.... Keith
  1. Load more activity